• Yes

Votes: 834 79.7%
  • No

Votes: 212 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are we obsessed with signing him? Absolutely not a priority.

Move on and get 2 forwards so we can have a chance of getting to 40 points. Oh and preferably someone who can take a corner that goes somewhere near our players as well.

We love re-signing players for some reason.

Absolutely always seems to happen.

Guaranteed we will sign Richarlison back at some point. And probably Digne.

It’s not Tim, let’s be realistic here. While not public, internally we’ll have been trying for forwards as well as other areas since Richarlison left, wether who we wanted was available is another matter
We have been. We've failed to get them, which is what the issue is. But Tim ignores this, for some reason, and takes failure as 'we haven't been looking'.

We have been. We've failed to get them, which is what the issue is. But Tim ignores this, for some reason, and takes failure as 'we haven't been looking'.
We've been looking all right, we have failed to find anyone decent

And as demonstrated by the trash we are linked with at present (Dieng etc) we are clearly right down to the bottom of the barrel.

I've never said we didn't look. I've said we prioritised other positions and thats a poor strategy. I've not came up with this today. I've been making this point consistently for weeks. You don't agree and thats fine but the proof is in the pudding on the pitch and we are toothless.

Ultimately I dont care how hard we are looking. I want to see tangible results and that means backing the manager with a capable goal scorer. To not have done so 6 weeks after selling Richarlison is totally unacceptable.

We spent valuable funds on McNeil who is absolutely not a goalscorer. The question has to be who made that decision and on what basis. I want the DOF to explain his decisions because I dont see the strategy.

Then fine, we don't sign him. It's on PSG and Gana to agree a settlement. PSG aren't asking us to pay anything that hasn't been agreed.
My logic is we have no hope of bringing in a worthwhile striker, so we need to add quality where we can get it. I am not saying Gana is 100% going to be the player he was but him and Onana in the middle may give some of the other midfielders the opportunity to contribute a bit more attack wise.

We love re-signing players for some reason.

Absolutely always seems to happen.

Guaranteed we will sign Richarlison back at some point. And probably Digne.
Yep

If there's one thing for sure, it's Evertonians love re- signing ex players. We even had fans asking for Barkley to be signed again. It beggars belief.

Status
Not open for further replies.