Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it appears another week goes by to get a new striker registered by noon today in time for Saturday. Villa are being gifted 3 points as the fan base debate the merits of a new badge style.

Lets hope Rondon does not get injured !
They aren’t being gifted anything let’s be honest here, we have 2 new signings in the squad, if we put the same effort in as last week and get Rondon on some of the balls Gordon struggled with then we’ll win

They aren’t being gifted anything let’s be honest here, we have 2 new signings in the squad, if we put the same effort in as last week and get Rondon on some of the balls Gordon struggled with then we’ll win
Yeah that's more than just being optimistic. There's no evidence this is going to happen. We all watched him play last season, and he could barely keep up with play.

Just can't see the camara link as real. From cheap 32 year old proven at an impasse so we move for big money big potential young star?

Makes me wonder if Camara is our long term target and that we are accelerating plans perhaps.

Still need another midfielder

Also Broja doesn’t happen without Chelsea bringing in another attacker
That may be Auba, because Barcelona has to do something if they want to register Lewandowski et al, de Jong wants no part of United (wise) and Tuchel seems to want the pair.

Yeah that's more than just being optimistic. There's no evidence this is going to happen. We all watched him play last season, and he could barely keep up with play.
Then just tell him to stay around the 6 yard box, we got balls in from good play last week and couldn’t take advantage.

Two days without a signing and the locals grow restless once more.

To be fair, I've been restless since the hour we sold our main goalscorer with no sign of any plan to replace him properly. I think people are doing that thing that happened all those previous summers of getting carried away by us signing players, but the squad isn't becoming any less unbalanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.