Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
True. Think we'll still get a forward player in.

Even if we don't though...I'll be happy seeing a solid and hard to beat Everton than what I've seen for the past few years
No we absolutely need a forward. I'd be astonished if DCL is actually fit and available to play in 6 weeks. Even if he is what happens when / if he breaks down again.

I think if Chelsea are still refusing to make a decision on Gallagher/Gilmour going into the last week/10 days of window, it’ll be winks on loan. That spot made available by Gomes/gbamin leaving.
We should leave Chelsea players alone they have got themselves in a bit of a mess with their squad and have quite a few surplus players who don't even have squad numbers, leave them to rot I say.

we were linked with him few weeks back. dont know him but seems to have the profile we are looking for. and Thelwell can dip into the scouting archive at Finch Farm

No we absolutely need a forward. I'd be astonished if DCL is actually fit and available to play in 6 weeks. Even if he is what happens when / if he breaks down again.

Of course we do.

But if we don't (which I do think we will) I can honestly say we won't be in a relegation scrap this season with the business we've already done IMO.

And from that POV I'll be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.