2022/23 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if he has really got an injury...felt something but confident that he'll be available for our next game. Doesn't seem to be a muscular issue so let's hope it's a positive sign

When he’s fit, he’s a contender for it as he improves us significantly, but his muscles are made out spaghetti.

This argument makes no sense to me. He is never fit, so he is clearly not our best defender. He's is by far our most unreliable defender, and I'm gobsmacked he is still involved in the first team.

This argument makes no sense to me. He is never fit, so he is clearly not our best defender. He's is by far our most unreliable defender, and I'm gobsmacked he is still involved in the first team.
There’s a difference between unreliable on the pitch and being unreliable in the sense of getting on the pitch; when he’s on, he’s superior to others.

The issue is that we can’t rely on a crock. Today it’s his ankle whereas usually it’s a muscle.

Should have been amongst the top priorities over the Summer to get a transfer fee for this absolute drain on resources. Utterly sick of his inability to stay in any form of fitness. An absolute joke. How many times does he need to show he is completely unreliable? Let someone else find his weeks and weeks in the treatment room.

Should have been amongst the top priorities over the Summer to get a transfer fee for this absolute drain on resources. Utterly sick of his inability to stay in any form of fitness. An absolute joke. How many times does he need to show he is completely unreliable? Let someone else find his weeks and weeks in the treatment room.
Fund. Not find.

There’s a difference between unreliable on the pitch and being unreliable in the sense of getting on the pitch; when he’s on, he’s superior to others.

The issue is that we can’t rely on a crock. Today it’s his ankle whereas usually it’s a muscle.

You can't build a settled defence when keep reintroducing a player who can't put 90 minutes together. He should be a last resort, and we should be doing everything to get him out to another club.

I'm absolutely sick of the unavailability in this squad. It's a total joke. Freak events happen like Godfrey can happen in football, and I feel awful for him, but constant muscle injuries, knocks, and repeated freak injuries are just ridiculous and don't happen at most clubs.

This is probably the final straw for him and we will finally accept he's not the answer, but it should have happenned 12 months ago before his value plummetted.

Status
Not open for further replies.