Confirmed Signing Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the major shareholder is inputting some more cash.
he can't mate, not right now.

We have money available, a certain budget, so it comes down to getting the most out of said budget.

So it's about finding teams that are willing to accept our payment structure. We have to note, that so far nobody reliable is reporting that Everton's bid has been accepted. Just that a bid has been made.

The boy any good? @MikelsGoat

Never heard of him.
Ive watched

And read.

Talented boy, The Premier League is the great leveller, hes a young lad, so hes quite raw, if he adapts he might well be the greatest player alive.

I notice the article in that horrible rag the Daily Mail only mentions Gana and says we are after Coady. Guardian just mentions we want 2 midfielders before the end of the window and Coady.

I'm still highly suspicious. In this country, it seems to be just the pro-Kenwright crew who all told us that we were signing Diaz. Last time, Romano got in on that action too after Joyce and King et al put out the positive word.

Think the lack of even basic acknowledgement from large sections of the media call this one into question.

I notice the article in that horrible rag the Daily Mail only mentions Gana and says we are after Coady. Guardian just mentions we want 2 midfielders before the end of the window and Coady.

I'm still highly suspicious. In this country in seems to be just the pro-Kenwright crew who all told us that we were signing Diaz. Last time Romano got in on that action too after Joyce and King et al put out the positive word.

Think the lack of even basic acknowledgement from large sections of the media call this one into question.

Joyce is running it, as are the Athletic lads

Trust them more than the rest

Ive watched

And read.

Talented boy, The Premier League is the great leveller, hes a young lad, so hes quite raw, if he adapts he might well be the greatest player alive.

Looks leggy, but just needs to be better than Tommy Davo. Get him bought.

This is actually kind of hilarious considering how Sky Sports was supposed to be the premier sports news avenue just a few years ago, this might be true but the way they’ve presented this is so amateur.

His fabrizio Romano twitter notification has probably just came through

Have we put Marcel Brands back in charge of recruitment? It's like signing Moise Kean all over again. There's no way a 20 year old putting a few very average games in the French league is worth £30m.
If we do sign him it'll be just as big a risk as Kean was and just as likely to go horribly wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.