Confirmed Signing Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
West Ham were doomed until Covid hit and give them a break.

No club/manager benefited more from Covid. Dead and buried, fans massively on their case at home.
My barber is a hammer, he was absolutely convinced at the time they were on their way to the championship. He was amazed by the turnaround. Brilliant job done by Moyes it has to be said.

What does it mean?!?

1659601674590.png

My barber is a hammer, he was absolutely convinced at the time they were on their way to the championship. He was amazed by the turnaround. Brilliant job done by Moyes it has to be said.
The wife's family are all Hammers and they said the same. The new stadium was toxic and having a season without them in there on the players backs, laying into the owners every game and giving Moyes the time and space to do his thing really made the difference. Add to that good coaching and a few smart signings they've become Everton 2010.

hell of a lot of money to pay for an unproven 20-year-old. i'm getting kean vibes from this.

i'd rather we spent the money on a striker, which is surely the priority given that DCL is injured.
Part of the Lille team that qualified for the RO16 as group winners in last years CL. That'll do for me personally.

Reactions: JLW
Be nice to put West Ham back in their box by getting this one done.

They’re getting a little bit above themselves lately

He probably knows that it’s a lot easier to get in Everton’s midfield as well than West Ham’s.

He’d have to get ahead of Rice and Soucek at West Ham. At Everton it would be……welcome to the first 11 Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.