Confirmed Signing Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most clubs that are stable don’t really care about instalments or not. Burnley are in a bad state therefore they’re not letting us get away with instalments on Cornet for example, we probably got a hefty initial payment on Richy in favour of a lower overall payment and then clubs like Spurs have no real objection to potentially getting £40m for Dele over the next 4 years, (I know that deal isn’t literally structured in instalments but it effectively will work out that way).

It’s why bigger clubs can afford these giant transfers out of nowhere all the time, very easy to buy a player from City for £50m for example over 10 instalments of £5m or something like that because they don’t need that money to reinvest themselves as they’ve got it already. Obviously that’s probably a mad exaggerated example but you get my point.

It’s probably why we’ve been linked with so many Chelsea players even on permanent deals, they’re not in need of money and won’t be so it’s better for their financials to have a constant stream of income rather than one big lump sum.

Fair play, can’t argue with any of that.

Are LOSC not still in a financial mess? I know they had issues last year but don’t know if that was just to do with the TV Deal collapsing.

ive watched half of one highlight video and I’m now an expert

he looks to have great positioning and good body control for a tall lad

sign him up

lol

D1D305D2-754E-4386-B138-014C293C94C0.jpeg

He is going to be a top player for sure...he has the physical abilities but more importantly his personality...21 year old in a few days and talks like a season pro...originally from Senegal and still has a lot of love for that country despite representing belgium...educated (speaks 5 languages) and has other passions outside of football in music (talented singer and writter) which it's important for the mental side of the game. Honestly he would be a top signing if true...

He is going to be a top player for sure...he has the physical abilities but more importantly his personality...21 year old in a few days and talks like a season pro...originally from Senegal and still has a lot of love for that country despite representing belgium...educated (speaks 5 languages) and has other passions outside of football in music (talented singer and writter) which it's important for the mental side of the game. Honestly he would be a top signing if true...

You’ve never watched him play a full 90.

ive watched half of one highlight video and I’m now an expert

he looks to have great positioning and good body control for a tall lad

sign him up
I too have done this and come to 2 conclusions.

1) We should bankrupt the club to get him

2) I'm already mentally preparing for being devastated next summer when he goes to City for £100m but we've given Lille a 90% sell on clause

Status
Not open for further replies.