Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to be a goer…but it does feel a bit too good to be true considering our well documented financial troubles.

I guess it might mean we ship allan out if gueye comes in as well…hopefully get gomes and Gbamin out as well.

Ah, I was wondering where this years phantom bid was, and it is Onana. Calm down lads, he is going to West Ham. Everton do not have that amount of money. Agent using it to get more money from West Ham

Yep.

Although its not oot the realms of possibility if Lampard has promised him 1st team football - at present I struggle to see him getting regular footie with Rice and Soucek WHU's regular holding mids.

Yet our most expensive purchase has been £5m up front for £15m McNeil. Until we do serious business any of these £30m+ links are fake to me.
But the fact we’ve been frugal on other deals doesn’t mean there isn’t some budget there. We should be frugal regardless of how much the budget is.

We've got their version of Thelwell smashed on vin blanc and offered Gomes, Allan and Davies plus £10, then pulled out a contract for him to sign before the booze wears off.

Status
Not open for further replies.