• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Hi guys,

Apologies if this should be in a different section, but my nephew turns 18 this month and has never been to Goodison, he’s eyeing up the derby but I know tickets will probably be like hens teeth.

His gran has found tickets on tout websites for £150-200 a ticket and we’d need 4, tried the club but they say unless we’re season ticket holders we really won’t have any luck which is fair enough!

We’re from Glasgow in Scotland, so don’t know anyone locally to advise us, I was wondering if there’s anyone who’s used a reasonably priced ticket site that’s reliable, I understand we might not get this particular game for him but it’s just on the off chance!

Thanks for your time coyb!

Hi guys,

Apologies if this should be in a different section, but my nephew turns 18 this month and has never been to Goodison, he’s eyeing up the derby but I know tickets will probably be like hens teeth.

His gran has found tickets on tout websites for £150-200 a ticket and we’d need 4, tried the club but they say unless we’re season ticket holders we really won’t have any luck which is fair enough!

We’re from Glasgow in Scotland, so don’t know anyone locally to advise us, I was wondering if there’s anyone who’s used a reasonably priced ticket site that’s reliable, I understand we might not get this particular game for him but it’s just on the off chance!

Wouldn't trust the tout website. Doubt they're genuine.

Looking for two for the West Ham game. Hopefully the resale facility will be up and running by then, but if anyone is looking to offload in the meantime that would be great, I can book flights when it's reasonable.
If you’re booking flights just be mindful that this is likely to be moved to Sunday if West Ham come through their play off game in the Europa Mickey Mouse Conference! If you knew this already , apologies!

Hi guys,

I've managed to get tickets for the Derby through the club's resale site before (and stubhub before that), follow Everton spares on Twitter too. You'll probably struggle to get two together, but I'd imagine will be a few singles about.

Not sure if this is the right spot but anyone still waiting their digital season tickets still?

Not heard a thing about mine.....sure we got emailed them last year or do I just need to download from the official website?

Thanks in advance