Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank to Kev - "er Kev, my striker is broken, can you work your magic and get a new one"

Kev to Frank - "er sure Frank, gimme 2 seconds"

Kev to Wolves - "Hi mate, is Jimenez available?"

Wolves to Kev - "Nah he's injured and not for sale anyway"

Kev to Wolves - "Got any available strikers?"

Wolves to Kev - "Nah but we still have Adama available for 10 if your interested"

Kev to Burnley - "Hi mate, is Ashley Barnes available?"

I said this the other day what club has just one forward up to standard? You are putting all your eggs in the basket of a player who was injury plagued all last season.

Of all the options available, Dennis seems to make the most sense right now.

Chelsea are quoting silly money for Broja and won’t do any dealings with us till after our game. We can’t afford the release clause for Cornet up front so he’s out. We’re seemingly incapable of buying anyone outside players who play/have played in the Prem which leaves Dennis.

Reckon Watford might blink soon given they want rid.

Guys it’s not ideal but he’s our first choice striker now, he’s been banging them in in pre season, so we’ll just have to go with what we’ve got.

0E3C8CE5-DB00-412C-AD5B-17C72C397C1B.jpeg

This is all part of an elaborate pan to convince Chelsea we can give broja more game time therefore ensuring we get him on loan over other teams, DCL is fine ...

Frank to Kev - "er Kev, my striker is broken, can you work your magic and get a new one"

Kev to Frank - "er sure Frank, gimme 2 seconds"

Kev to Wolves - "Hi mate, is Jimenez available?"

Wolves to Kev - "Nah he's injured and not for sale anyway"

Kev to Wolves - "Got any available strikers?"

Wolves to Kev - "Nah but we still have Adama available for 10 if your interested"

Kev to Burnley - "Hi mate, is Ashley Barnes available?"
Stevie Bull can still knock a few in I hear

Status
Not open for further replies.