Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
el-futbolista-del-everton-oumar-niasse-posa-en-su-presentacion-como-nuevo-jugador--toffee---evertonfc.jpg

Everton with DCL and Rondon as our only strikers available = 18th/19th
Everton with Rondon as our only striker available = 20th by some distance
I dunno, Fulham and Bournemouth are pretty bad and aren't making moves to cure it. I suppose we'll see how we would fare in the Championship in a couple of weeks against Forest's new band of merry men, unless we solve this little problem in a hurry.

The pair of them are appalling.

FFS how does Everton Football Club have those two as its strikers going into the new season?

They've spat in the face of the fans who kept them in the division.
See you've taken the news well Pal ???

That’s great but we’ve been focusing on Premier League proven for the last 6 years and we’ve gone backwards.

Ok this fable again about focusing on premier league proven.

We had precisely one season where we've done that mate in the last 6 seasons.

Even last season we brought in Patterson and Mykolenko for about 30m, spent roughly 2m on premiership proven.
Year before that we brought in Allan, James, Nkounkou from abroad prem proven where Godfrey and Dacoure 27m unproven, 45 proven
Year before that, Kean, Gomes, Gbanim and Sidibhe(loan) none again played in the prem before, Delph and Iwobi who had played, overseas to domestic spend was 77m/37m euros in favour of none prem proven players
Year before we spent money on three players - Digne, Nina and Richarlison 2 noleague experience, one who had, spend was roughly 50-35 in favour of none proven again.

So the snapshot of the last 4 years (the most relevant frankly) has us spending around 180m on unproven and roughly 115mon premiership proven.

Care to explain your insistence that we have focused on premiership proven when the numbers tell an opposite tale?

….I did predict the legacy of his quad injury could be a career dogged by injury. if he can go a few months without missing games, it’ll probably be as good as it gets.

We don’t need a back-up, we need a serious alternative.
Yeah I have to think he may pretty much is glass from now on, with these muscle injuries are the worst. We need to find a new striker to start going forward. It’s not easy with are restrictions.

Ok this fable again about focusing on premier league proven.

We had precisely one season where we've done that mate in the last 6 seasons.

Even last season we brought in Patterson and Mykolenko for about 30m, spent roughly 2m on premiership proven.
Year before that we brought in Allan, James, Nkounkou from abroad prem proven where Godfrey and Dacoure 27m unproven, 45 proven
Year before that, Kean, Gomes, Gbanim and Sidibhe(loan) none again played in the prem before, Delph and Iwobi who had played, overseas to domestic spend was 77m/37m euros in favour of none prem proven players
Year before we spent money on three players - Digne, Nina and Richarlison 2 noleague experience, one who had, spend was roughly 50-35 in favour of none proven again.

So the snapshot of the last 4 years (the most relevant frankly) has us spending around 180m on unproven and roughly 115mon premiership proven.

Care to explain your insistence that we have focused on premiership proven when the numbers tell an opposite tale?

It’s more fun to make out we don’t have a scouting department instead

I dont think you can say 1 way is better than the next, IMO.

City do both, bad example I know, but it hasnt done them any harm, but and I cant be bothered, I would imagine they have focused more on Europe.

And since one summer so have we mate in terms of spending - Moshiris first we focused almost if not entirely on 'prem' proven, but since then it's actually been kinda the opposite - in terms of fees paid for unproven/proven in terms of the league. Didn't do the math but I'd expect the % disparity to be even greater if we factored in the wages etc (Bernard, James, Sandro for example).

It's a total myth

….I did predict the legacy of his quad injury could be a career dogged by injury. if he can go a few months without missing games, it’ll probably be as good as it gets.

We don’t need a back-up, we need a serious alternative.

Sell him and buy Broja and the lad I linked from PSG imo mate

Status
Not open for further replies.