Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just me that's a big fan of McNeil?
In the game we won 3-1 last season he put in a tremendous ball at 0-0 that Chris Wood ballsed up and I thought the guy is skilful, its the same with the ball for Cornets miss that should have been 2 more assists right there.

As ever it depends on the price but we need creativity and he can provide some.

Is he homophobic though ? I know it’s a touchy subject but a lot of Africans religion is very important to them if they think that there going to offend there god or whatever they believe in then it’s obviously a big deal to them ,it would be different story if he was calling gay people names or something like that
Thing is in his religion both homophobia and gambling are forbidden. He had no problem with Sport Pesa on a jersey, presumably wouldn’t with Stake, yet refused to wear a rainbow jersey. That suggests a pretty deep rooted bigotry. We are or should be an inclusive club and if he opposes those values it’s a no from me.

Is he homophobic though ? I know it’s a touchy subject but a lot of Africans religion is very important to them if they think that there going to offend there god or whatever they believe in then it’s obviously a big deal to them ,it would be different story if he was calling gay people names or something like that

Refusing to wear an LGBT+ kit is homophobic, yes

It’s pretty simple

In the game we won 3-1 last season he put in a tremendous ball at 0-0 that Chris Wood ballsed up and I thought the guy is skilful, its the same with the ball for Cornets miss that should have been 2 more assists right there.

As ever it depends on the price but we need creativity and he can provide some.
Sending Michael Keane to them in part ex for both players should get the deal over the line... oh thats too much like common-sense plus balances the books .....

With Tarko and Guye you help give this team a bit of grit! teams walk straight though us, sensible signings for the position we are in.

Need a serious goal threat, I have always liked McNeil, I hope that in a better side he can take that next step. Both him and Gordon need to up their numbers, the risk is if both players produce the same numbers as last year.

Just when things can’t get any worse.

Gana.

No thanks. Homophobic. Be a great message for the club to send.
We are already being run by a racist, dodgy accountant for a freind of Putin. We have a dodgy bookie sponsoring us. A homophobic player is just another thing to add to the Everton circus.

Idrissa Gueye was obviously a good player for us, but I'm just generally not a fan of re-signing players, especially when they are nearing the end of their career. I think he is nearly 33, so I don't think it's a very forward thinking option.

Status
Not open for further replies.