• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Has anyone been had off for Chelsea tickets. Paid someone on here and now no contact. My bad but be careful.
Hopefully that gets sorted for you mate, absolutely no need. If it's not sorted let the mods know so they can ban the tit to make sure no else gets ripped off by them.

I think 99.99% of the transactions on here go through without an issue. I've bought and sold tickets on here and everyone has always been honest people.

First time its happened to me. Cant find the scumbags account now. Only sent money for one ticket but it's the hassle of trying to get another. Need 2 for my nephew coming from Australia.

Resale site won’t be available for the Forest game either.

For the Nottingham Forest fixture, the ability to list and purchase via Resale will not be available initially. We will provide further information once this facility is available.

I probably sound like a broken record, but words fail me at how inept we are as a club at things like this. It’s just so amateurish it’s unreal. This is what happens when you get rid of a proven service provider like Stubhub, and try and bring it in-house without having any knowledge of how to actually do it yourself. Even when it was “working” last season it was an absolute mess.

Any reason why they couldn't use Stubhub on a game by game basis until its sorted?

Stubhub got the club a lot of criticism, I can understand why when the big games came about, but on the whole there seemed to be more positives than negatives with Stubhub.

Any reason why they couldn't use Stubhub on a game by game basis until its sorted?

Stubhub got the club a lot of criticism, I can understand why when the big games came about, but on the whole there seemed to be more positives than negatives with Stubhub.
It was actually ideal for the 2/3 match goers, like myself who had to book flights and hotels. You could get a great seat well in advance for just a few pounds more. When you factor in the necessity of purchasing membership for £35, it actually worked out cheaper. Such is life! ?

Not sure if this is the correct thread, but didn’t know this existed until I went looking this morning. Luckily I did cos the Forest Tickets were on sale at 9.

Hope it helps a few people to be on the ball at the right time.
25D283A1-FD5E-4C84-80BA-F0057AAB3D78.jpeg

Has anyone had their Season Ticket card yet? They will probably wait until the Friday before thre Chelsea game to dispatch them, ffs.

Has anyone had their Season Ticket card yet? They will probably wait until the Friday before thre Chelsea game to dispatch them, ffs.
Not yet. I go away on holiday on Thursday for two weeks so was hoping they would be here by now so I could pass them on to someone else to use for the Chelsea game.

Pain in the arse, especially considering the Resale site isn’t available for the Chelsea game, nor have the club announced any actual details on the new "Friends and Family" exchange scheme that they were advertising for this season. Apparently you’ll be able to digitally send someone on your F&F list a digital copy of your season card to use on the turnstile, but I’m not holding my breath that they’ll have that implemented any time soon.