2021/22 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many wastes of sperm in our squad. Shame really. We have to suffer because of it. Honestly though, if I was a season ticket holder paying good money and dedicating days of my life to watch players like Keane, Davies, Gomes, Iwobi, etc, I'd be even more angry. I couldn't stomach money that I'd earned through hard work making its way into their bank accounts when I could do just as bad a job for free.

That own goal today ! Wow wasn’t like it was hit hard or close range ! I would have cleared that 100% of the time it would happen to me. How he can score an own goal from there I have no idea ! That really was a basic defending act to do ! Having said that it’s Keane and he knows how to score an own goal the lad !
Harder to do what he did than clear it! The cross was 30 yards away and not even firmly hit and he was under no pressure he is just a liability.

Very limited defender, ok in a burnley defence when camp on the 18, but absolutely shocking when turned to defend facing his own goal. Also shocking against pace.

So many wastes of sperm in our squad. Shame really. We have to suffer because of it. Honestly though, if I was a season ticket holder paying good money and dedicating days of my life to watch players like Keane, Davies, Gomes, Iwobi, etc, I'd be even more angry. I couldn't stomach money that I'd earned through hard work making its way into their bank accounts when I could do just as bad a job for free.
What position you play?

Asking for a director of football...

A065F648-74E6-492D-BBFA-390FEBF7FC3A.jpeg
596ECDD0-6DD7-43D3-8FF4-37EDE66A3C7A.jpeg

crab if we're being honest aint he..

And I aint taking the dressed version from the fish mongers thats nice on the eye and tastes great on a salad with a bit of lemon

He's really poor. There are a few players in the PL of his age who were in their early 20s when you could still play for a side like Burnley/WH/Stoke etc. playing [Poor language removed], rough and tumble football but football has changed massively in the last 5ish years and he isn't capable of changing or keeping up with it.

The number of own goals he scores is frightening.
It's not only that though, because his needless mistakes, own goals aside(!), single-handedly cost us about 4 goals last season. Whether it was tripping over his own feet, passing directly to the striker, terrible mis-judging the flight of the ball and getting horrible caught out, being flat-footed and losing his man, he did it all. An absolute calamity of a defender, and the very worst that we've got. And we have a BAD bunch of centre halves.

Status
Not open for further replies.