Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
plus selling Evertons better players, and the training ground amongst other things, as well as our season ticket sales in hock for the following two seasons.

Do we not own Finch Farm? I honestly dont know. Or was it the older one, (Belleview?).

You mean this kind of stability? Selling everything to 3rd parties to raise a quick buck (Kitbag/FFto the council, loans secured on first dibs of the TV money) while the long term gain was for the people who bought them. We didn't buy a player for 2 years because we were skint.

Meanwhile even in our 'perilous' state we've brought in Gray, Townsend, Patterson, Alli, Mykolenko and Tarkowski, all the while reducing costs AND building a new stadium. What's the big deal? People cry if we buy expensive players but now we are doing cheaper deals people are still upset...
Again, what was the alternative?

Most of our money back then went on new contracts, decent contracts, for our better players. (and rightfully so).

We could not spend what we did not have.

plus selling Evertons better players, and the training ground amongst other things, as well as our season ticket sales in hock for the following two seasons.
We sold those who wanted to leave, usually for decent money.

Baines, Cahill, Jagielka etc all got regular pay rises as they should have done.

We sold those who wanted to leave, usually for decent money.

Baines, Cahill, Jagielka etc all got regular pay rises as they should have done.

I always thought we were always two players short of being able to win things and I will always blame Kenwright for not providing it or selling up earlier. Yes they were fine signings in a shoestring budget, but they had to be paid for by player sales and they were bought thanks to Moyes astuteness in the transfer market. If you want to give Bill all the credit that's fine by me.

That money should not have had us in a relegation battle last season he appointed DOFs Managers in the past who he let squander millions on past it deadbeat players with no sell on value nothing to laugh at there he & BK are a joke ....
He blew his own money (it wasn’t billions, by the way), not ours. He doesn’t “owe us” anything for that.

You could say he owes us for taking the club backwards, but certainly not for blowing a load of money.

He blew his own money (it wasn’t billions, by the way), not ours. He doesn’t “owe us” anything for that.

You could say he owes us for taking the club backwards, but certainly not for blowing a load of money.
Useless owner he was backed elsewhere too not his money just a crap owner .....which ever say you want to look at it ...

My belief was that he opposed it and wanted Moyes back... but who knows?
Mad thing is before the appointment of Rafael people were moaning about Bill wanting Moyes back, hilarious how dumb they looked when you consider what then happened, imagine moaning about Bill wanting a manger who gave his team a shot of Europe and then Moshiri goes for Rafael and we almost get relegated.
The people who moan about Kenwright will never learn

I noticed when brands comments emerged from the Netherlands people were slating him, claiming he was deflecting but he just highlighted why the Moshiri regime has been so calamitous, the consistent naivete of Moshiri and his desire to meddle in affairs that hes not qualified. I doesn't look great for brands as he was willing to be a figurehead for so many years but im sure that's why they brought him on the board and provided other benefits to assuage any concerns, that's how sycophants are born.

Again, what was the alternative?

Most of our money back then went on new contracts, decent contracts, for our better players. (and rightfully so).

We could not spend what we did not have.
Where was the rest of the board when all this was happening , Robert Earl owner of planet Hollywood second biggest shareholder invited to buy shares by kenwright to strengthen his hold same as Robert woods multi millionaires who sat on the shares never invested a penny then made millions just like Billy liar