Old Everton Pictures

Those were very bleak times he helped lift the mood
When we got him on loan for those handful of games we'd not long been thrashed in the derby and there were a few other dismal performances around that time,he definitely gave everybody a lift,especially the game against Luton when we won 5-0 and he tortured their defence all afternoon. There were only about 15000 there,but I remember the buzz of the crowd every time he got the ball. If I remember correctly, we signed him permanently a few games into the following season and he got injured on his home debut and that was the last we saw of him for a few months?

When we got him on loan for those handful of games we'd not long been thrashed in the derby and there were a few other dismal performances around that time,he definitely gave everybody a lift,especially the game against Luton when we won 5-0 and he tortured their defence all afternoon. There were only about 15000 there,but I remember the buzz of the crowd every time he got the ball. If I remember correctly, we signed him permanently a few games into the following season and he got injured on his home debut and that was the last we saw of him for a few months?
I was there mate..
Breath of fresh air.
Even the scallies stopped taunting the few luton fans and watched the performance.

1656944813118.png