Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
So the guy who has almost killed us after buying a very stable club you don't begrudge but the guy who gave us the stability to attract him you do?

He only sold to Moshiri because Moshiri promised to keep him on as chaiman and as for stability, haha, we owed everybody, what Planet are you on pal, Moshiri, the one your ridiculing and blaming for everything, paid off Bill Kenwrights debts in full after completing his takeover, remember that and up to now is funding us a new ground after uncle Bill's two ground move fiasco's. Moshiri is now it seems in a mess and has made a mess of running the club, but don't forget for a minute, who was alongside him, advising him all this time, Bill Kenwright.

How did kenwright stable the club ? We had to sell a player most seasons to appease the banks he even said it himself he pleaded with the banks not to kill us , all this mess started with that parasite

Deluded mate, if the truth be told we have been in a mess for decades, our ownership has been a shambles since the Kenwright/ Johnson era.

He only sold to Moshiri because Moshiri promised to keep him on as chaiman and as for stability, haha, we owed everybody, what Planet are you on pal, Moshiri, the one your ridiculing and blaming for everything, paid off Bill Kenwrights debts in full after completing his takeover, remember that and up to now is funding us a new ground after uncle Bill's two ground move fiasco's. Moshiri is now it seems in a mess and has made a mess of running the club, but don't forget for a minute, who was alongside him, advising him all this time, Bill Kenwright.
You cant blame Kenwright for failings made by Moshiri, if it is Bill's fault why didnt we get into this mess when he owned the club? He knew what to do with what money we had and how to keep us flaoting along nicely, playing in Europe and enjoying the football. Moshiri on the other hand has come in like a loose cannon guns blazing and made a right mess, if its Bills fault now ask yourself why didnt we get into this mess before Farhad came?

See i do in someways think Moshiri should of fully replaced Kenwright, from a logical business sense, im just glad he didnt, becauset if he had of done theres not a chance it would of been to our benefit, not when you look how bad his recruitment has been, either way if we get taken over again Kenwright will be gone, so will Farhad.,lets just hope this time its all for the good because even if we stand still now we are going to go backwards with other clubs really pushing on putting top 8 even further away

Comprehension wasn't your strong suit at school, was it?

Was I OK with last season? No. Never said I was.

OK with FFP? No. The way the owner has sanctioned spending has been ridiculous. That's what you get for not employing professionals at board level and often overruling your Footballing staff.

No obstructed views? A new stadium is more than that ya balloon. But as you raised the stadium, he's committed to 500m to deliver it.

Your ideal Chairman lied to Evertonians that Kirkby (outside of the city!) was 'effectively free' , when in fact would cost us 80 million pounds. Not a terrible deal, but utterly galling when a few short years earlier he needed to find a paltry 30m for Kings Dock. He even rejected offers of the money from fellow board members and rejected them for his own egotistical reasons.

Clap! Clap! Clap!

Bravo sir.

You cant blame Kenwright for failings made by Moshiri, if it is Bill's fault why didnt we get into this mess when he owned the club? He knew what to do with what money we had and how to keep us flaoting along nicely, playing in Europe and enjoying the football. Moshiri on the other hand has come in like a loose cannon guns blazing and made a right mess, if its Bills fault now ask yourself why didnt we get into this mess before Farhad came?

See i do in someways think Moshiri should of fully replaced Kenwright, from a logical business sense, im just glad he didnt, becauset if he had of done theres not a chance it would of been to our benefit, not when you look how bad his recruitment has been, either way if we get taken over again Kenwright will be gone, so will Farhad.,lets just hope this time its all for the good because even if we stand still now we are going to go backwards with other clubs really pushing on putting top 8 even further away

Carlin we were in a mess before Moshiri came, Bill had sold everything we had off, we were in debt to our eyeballs, Moshiri paid off those debts. We have won nothing at all during Bills twenty year ownership, he got lucky getting Moyes in and Moyes kept us stable with his astuteness and eye for a bargain in the transfer market, remember it was sell to buy throughout his tenure.
I will admit Moshiri made bad choices as managers, but they on the whole along with his dof's made the signings, no one can accuse him of not backing the managers with his cash, or Usmanov's who knows.
But Moshiri took over in 2016, since then Bill has been his right hand man, the chaiman of Everton football club, so Bill must take some part of that blame from 2016, Farhad was his man.

Never understood why he didn’t go hell for leather in sorting out some overly generous sponsorship deals - him/usmanov would have lost the same amount of dosh but wouldn’t have found themselves so hamstrung in the transfer market over the last couple of years

Never understood why he didn’t go hell for leather in sorting out some overly generous sponsorship deals - him/usmanov would have lost the same amount of dosh but wouldn’t have found themselves so hamstrung in the transfer market over the last couple of years
I think Usmanov channelled as much money as he could via sponsorship and advertising, considering the authorities and other clubs had their beady eyes on us for any flagrant breaches of the code.

I know you have this liking for Billy Liar, but, I just can't get past the number of times he has stood up an told barefaced lies in order to try to get the fans onside with his schemes to keep control of the club down the years. I don't doubt that he loves the club, but, his judgment is suspect and he is not to be trusted. The best thing that could possibly happen to this club, is for both Kenwright and Moshiri to be out of the gate as soon as possible.

I know some of his biggest supporters champion he (Kenwright) gets remembered in some way.

Some lunatics suggest a statue or a stand named after him.

Anyway, I'm dead set against any such nonsense (though I wouldn't be averse to a statue in Kirkby with a plate stating it was where William Kenwright was thwarted in his attempt to Kill Everton Football Club)

Some suggest some lifetime title of some sort. No.

However, I have no problem making him lifetime president of the Everton Former Players Association. It's away from the main club and he can sit there, glassy eyed reminiscing to his hearts content whilst he munches on some poor buggers grapes as they recover from a knee replacement.