Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's looking like £80m for Richarlison and Kean, it'll be interesting to see how much of that is going to be reinvested.
I’m not really that focused on the financial aspects. Not in detail anyway.

But if it was 80M for those 2 then does anyone have any idea what would then be available to Lampard? 40M? 20M? 0?

Grim but a positive that he's going today - if reports are true then 60m today is more valuable to us than 75m sometime after the deadline.

I’m not really that focused on the financial aspects. Not in detail anyway.

But if it was 80M for those 2 then does anyone have any idea what would then be available to Lampard? 40M? 20M? 0?
I've seen some things basically saying that we'd have £40m profit on RIchy and around £20m profit on Kean so that'd give us £60m that we could spend, I could be definitely wrong though that's what I've seen in terms of FFP stuff but obviously I don't think anyone knows for certain outside of those at the club.

AVAILABLE FOR AROUND £30M.
1656581722701.png

Grim but a positive that he's going today - if reports are true then 60m today is more valuable to us than 75m sometime after the deadline.

Not really, £75m is always a better deal than £50-£60m. If the regulations don't reflect that, then the regulations aren't doing their job properly.

£60m a week earlier, is never better than £75m a week later

If we get 40 million plus 20 million which equates to 80 million under ffp, but is spread over the next three years and Frank is only allowed to buy players from clubs who will accept a 5% downpayment then I reckon we will be back in Europe come the end of next season.

Not really, £75m is always a better deal than £50-£60m. If the regulations don't reflect that, then the regulations aren't doing their job properly.

£60m a week earlier, is never better than £75m a week later
I can't say I know much about the regulations but going off reports from The Athletic etc we must have been due to post another big loss, which would have meant another summer like last year and potential FFP issues. Surely the club would have dragged this out a little longer if they weren't desperate to get it done by today.

Status
Not open for further replies.