2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
The biggest myth in World Sport is “Levy is a tough negotiator” one. Does my absolute nut in. all owners are , thats why they own billion pound companies!!!!! And he has had a lot of duds too over the years!!!

I’ve heard he tarmacs his chest hairs, don’t mess with him

Is it there a specific reason for the three Brazilians (Gabriel Jesus, Raphinha, and Richy) all moving at the same time?

Or just a coincidence?

World Cup. They all want to secure a spot in the squad. Regular football at the top level will do that. None want to be left behind. They know that if they start the season on fire they’ll get a seat on the plane. If you’re doing it at a top club even better.

£20m + Bergwijn? lol

That’s amazing. It’s well documented that their asking price for him is £20m, so they’re bidding £40m for Richarlison?

If we had anything about us we’d tell them it’s now £70m in cash and we aren’t replying for anything else. Insulting offer and we’re getting laughed at here.

£20m + Bergwijn? lol

That’s amazing. It’s well documented that their asking price for him is £20m, so they’re bidding £40m for Richarlison?

If we had anything about us we’d tell them it’s now £70m in cash and we aren’t replying for anything else. Insulting offer and we’re getting laughed at here.

By all accounts we have laughed at that bid and it’s been dismissed out of hand.

If we had anything about us
im-gonna-stop-you-right-there-stop-it.gif

By all accounts we have laughed at that bid and it’s been dismissed out of hand.
I wonder if that was made as Bill and Daniel were parting for the night.

Levy the madman : So Bill, 20m and our 6th best Attacker for your best player?
Bill the soft touch : Whats that Daniel, let me just put my good ear in, what did you say?
Levy the madman : I said shall I get the cheque William.

£20m + Bergwijn? lol

They’re not gonna pay anything like that as they know we need to sell.

I'm weirdly not really arsed about this, but I know I will be when he lines up for someone else on the first day of the season. And then again when he's not in our starting lineup.

Rish :(

Status
Not open for further replies.