Takeover bid by Peter Kenyon

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 separate groups of y*nks trying to buy my beloved club. I could be sick.
Prepare your anus

Delaware.jpg

You have skimmed over some very relevant points in favour of a biased view ,far too simplistic . Their history and favouritism with the press had a lot to do with it and the players they had on their books at the time .They have not waived a magic wand ,they have simply waved a baton to orchestrate the revival.
They had much more than we did when they bought the club . I am not defending Moshiri but let's be correct .

Very wary of leveraged buyouts.

Might have at least been funny if it meant having Trump support us on Twitter, but I believe he's not allowed on there anymore.

'Excited young Liverpool fan goes to dodgy tout, gets sold fake tickets, doesn't get in and riots - AUTISM. Many such cases!'

Your buying the media rubbish I see. They spent over 4 billion they have one of the large fan bases in the world, 2 weeks ago they descended on Liverpool roughly 500k of them and most of them had a replica shirt and all had a players name and number, kids as well. You go to Anfield on any day and there literally 100s of people there buying stuff, go to Goodison and your lucky to see a cat.
That’s the problem with the modern game, clubs cannot be successful with only real fans, you need to attract tourists and plastic fans to succeed as they will buy from the club for one game and 1 game only and others will as well. Sad modern football has ended this way, franchises are the way to go.

It will probably a tenner per team and then something more for every game. Basically a season ticket

I think that would be the worst model because then the champions league teams would get an even bigger slice of the pie than they get now. We would get shafted. Ideally we would want a flat rate and the money shared out based on league position similar to how it is now

This.
It’s been mentioned a few times, a premier league Netflix, it’s probably gonna be more than $10 a month though, 38 games a season, I reckon about £500 for the season. It will ruin the lower league long term, unless they change the schedule so premier league games are not at 3pm on a Saturday.

At the moment this is just a story and im not sure if new owners would be able to spend cash, unless they could bring in a new sponsor for the stadium that’s not even built yet and a replacement sponsor for the training ground.

I hope you’re wrong.

But as it goes, and we’ve seen the big sides push for what they want until they get it.

Whether that’s 5 Subs, Winter Break, Cup replays Scrapped.

The thing which makes the Premier League the most fantastic of the “Elite” leagues is the even distribution of TV Money. We’ve seen the growing gulf already so extra revenue, will only increase the gulf, like we see in Spain, Germany and France.

You can’t make a league with 6 teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.