2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tweets a bit harsh but nothing he says there is that outrageous tbh, his problem is that he seems to forget we don’t do good recruitmemt and thus he’s not easily replaced.
That's what I was more focused on , just the casualness of replacing him but the 50 million is a little silly too, Everton paid 40 I think we should be able to procure closer to mid 60s at least.

Brazil do well at the World Cup, and Richy bags a hat full of goals. His stock will sky rocket, even with only 18 months left on his contract. I'd be keeping him untill after the world cup, no matter what offers come in.
On the Everton side of that, he goes to the world cup scores a few and in the last game he destroys his ACL and is out for 18 months then he leaves for free when his contract expires. No money or no Richarlison. EVERTON THAT

Brazil do well at the World Cup, and Richy bags a hat full of goals. His stock will sky rocket, even with only 18 months left on his contract. I'd be keeping him untill after the world cup, no matter what offers come in.
He would be daft to move now if Brazil and the World Cup is his aim. Currently he starts for them, why change the situation?

I cant begrudge him for wanting to go but he would be taking a risk moving this close to a World Cup.

I remember all the similar weird coping by fans when it looked like Rom was off. Turned out replacing him was nigh impossible too.
Really hate what supporting this club and having this godawful board of directors has done to Evertonians and their weak as piss surrender mentality.

We should be telling the yids to Koff with their lowball offer and trying to start a bidding war if we want him sold and he wants out - he won’t be short of suitors. It’s called transfer negotiations for a reason.

We should not accepting the first one that comes along and then have fans saying “well, he’s not that good anyway/we’re skint, we need the money”blah blah blah.

By the way, I don’t want him to leave as he’s clearly out best player and no doubt we will bollox replacing him, as we did with Rom, like you say.

Status
Not open for further replies.