New Everton Stadium Discussion

Is that no temporary for construction - if so yeah I've seen just thought it was construction related :)

It's a tedious topic given we've a new ground like, but it was something I'd been wanting to know for a while [as the thread took a turn for smells, seemed as good tike to ask]. All the clubs promotional stuff for the ground aren't shy from shirking images / clips from the sewage side down towards the Liver Buildings.

Anyhow, if that's the wall, we do need Trump to beef it up and make it more fitting of the ground / area.
Will look better with huge Everton themed billboards or even trees

Screenshot 2022-05-27 at 13.39.39.png

Wow, same-day footage released by the club! Even if the bulk of the video was from Monday, good of them to insert something very current.

Haha they spoke about one erect steal beam for a bout 5 minutes then the last 5 seconds of the video is showing that unit.
They are too slow at producing and shipping out these videos. That should be shot, edited and released inside 24 hours, easy. The amateur drone guys with day jobs can do it, why can't the club's media team?

I think that end shot was a nod towards that lack of timeliness.

They are too slow at producing and shipping out these videos. That should be shot, edited and released inside 24 hours, easy. The amateur drone guys with day jobs can do it, why can't the club's media team?

I think that end shot was a nod towards that lack of timeliness.

Yep, by the time that video was edited, there was about 12 steel beems, not 1!

Laughing my head off here, "right the video of that significant mile stone is ready" - "but now there;s about 20 of them"