Ref of the season at Goodison Park ?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bilko

Player Valuation: £35m
Just as a matter of interest, who would you consider to of been the best Ref at Goodison Park this season ?.

I'm interested in the match going fans who watch them live , so they see the same thing in real terms and would have to make instant decisions at the time. Refs who didn't inflame situations, kept a cool head. Anybody who has done the job would know how difficult it is.
VAR ,should always make the obvious fouls ,which clearly it fails time and again, but don't take the advantage of tv replays,slow motion , photographs ,Who had a good game.who was really bad.
finally it's Oliver and Taylor going to the world cup, thoughts ?.

Just as a matter of interest, who would you consider to of been the best Ref at Goodison Park this season ?.

I'm interested in the match going fans who watch them live , so they see the same thing in real terms and would have to make instant decisions at the time. Refs who didn't inflame situations, kept a cool head. Anybody who has done the job would know how difficult it is.
VAR ,should always make the obvious fouls ,which clearly it fails time and again, but don't take the advantage of tv replays,slow motion , photographs ,Who had a good game.who was really bad.
finally it's Oliver and Taylor going to the world cup, thoughts ?.
A ref who has had a good game is one that you shouldn’t notice, the refs that we have seen have made some terrible decisions against us and VAR has not been used when it should have been, almost to the point that corruption is the only answer, happened again against Crystal Palace, definite red card for that challenge on Anthony Gordon.

He's a dreadful referee and his first half decisions were questionable at best, but on Thursday I think Taylor gave us the benefit of the doubt in the second half.

Some of his decisions really helped us, so I am going him for that reason alone - nothing else. Apart from that, he's terrible.
He did, but after that first half he truly had to, the one out of many I just couldn't stomach was the corner not given for Richalisons free kick,I watched him look directly at the screen and he saw 100% his error, then he waves play on for the keeper to take the goal kick:oops:

…if City win the league today then the Ref of the season at GP has to be the one who didn’t give us the clear penalty against them.

imagine if he had, City would have two points less & the Reds would be on the verge.

Nice to remind them of that during the summer.
If the ref at their place had given us a penalty it would be all over already to be fair.

…if City win the league today then the Ref of the season at GP has to be the one who didn’t give us the clear penalty against them.

imagine if he had, City would have two points less & the Reds would be on the verge.

Nice to remind them of that during the summer.

If City do the Bizz today then I will be convinced that IT was NOT a handball and we where ' Bedwetting ' without any proof !!
IMG_20220522_090913.jpg

He did, but after that first half he truly had to, the one out of many I just couldn't stomach was the corner not given for Richalisons free kick,I watched him look directly at the screen and he saw 100% his error, then he waves play on for the keeper to take the goal kick:oops:
He also knew he had to get off that pitch, the speed he ran off at the end was hilarious.

He's a dreadful referee and his first half decisions were questionable at best, but on Thursday I think Taylor gave us the benefit of the doubt in the second half.

Some of his decisions really helped us, so I am going him for that reason alone - nothing else. Apart from that, he's terrible.
I reckon he knew at half time he had got that one wrong with Ayew. Very wrong in fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.