Media from Crystanbul 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I could truly comprehend the emotion of it all last night, felt like I was waiting for what I had just seen to sink in.

Watching it all back today and I'm an emotional wreck, tears of joy all day long.

We're the greatest club in the world and it's not even close. The feeling that we share today is something that no one outside of this club will ever experience or understand.

We did it and we did it together, so as well as thanking Frank and all the players who contributed we should all thank each other. Thank your brothers and sisters, thank your parents and grandparents for blessing your lives with a connection to this beautiful club.

There's still a lot of work to be done to get us to where we should be. Let us never forget these last few weeks though, the power we hold as the best fanbase in the world to push our players beyond the limits of what seems possible.

Rafael supporters you are forgiven, I love you all.

UTFT

You don't feel he was saying goodbye do you. Jeez, now that would be a tragedy.
He's earned his move. He's done his best for us, of that I have no doubt. Don't get me wrong: he had a poor season overall - his finishing at times was a dereliction of duty - but his heart was in the right place and he never hid. That's as much as you can ask of a player. And he finished the season very well indeed - which was the period of the year when you find out who the real players are. Him and Pickford proved their worth. I'll have fond memories of him - but I'm nearly 50 now and better players than Richarlison have left us before and we haven't completely folded. But he goes with my goodwill (assuming, of course, that he does go).

He's earned his move. He's done his best for us, of that I have no doubt. Don't get me wrong: he had a poor season overall - his finishing at times was a dereliction of duty - but his heart was in the right place and he never hid. That's as much as you can ask of a player. And he finished the season very well indeed - which was the period of the year when you find out who the real players are. Him and Pickford proved their worth. I'll have fond memories of him - but I'm nearly 50 now and better players than Richarlison have left us before and we haven't completely folded. But he goes with my goodwill (assuming, of course, that he does go).
Same really - anything he does - he's earned it and we shouldn't be mad. Given nothing short of 100%, even if he had a lot of crap matches, even in those it was always 100%.

That's the posting name of the person who uploaded the photo.
Jeez! What gives with these cupcakes that they have to shout 'foul' at everything and anything these days without knowing any facts,
Every one of them is so sensitive and precious about everything to show what a wonderful and caring person they are.
Probably best if in future @Lanolin if you DM these people and ask if it is suitable to forward your posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.