Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think realistically Keane will stay. Mina and Gomes will definitely go assuming we have buyers. Not sure who we'll bring in at CB but could see us trying for Gallagher to bolster the MF numbers. We'll be losing Delph, VdB, Gomes and maybe Allan so we'll need 2 or 3 in there. Gallagher and Gilmour?
I think we will look to the Championship a lot for recruits.

Tarkowski on a free transfer would be a great deal, but I suppose he'll have a lot of offers on the table. Think we'd be sound with him and Godfrey at the back and Branthwaite, Keane and Mina as a squad players.

Nketiah or Brereton are obvious names we should be interested in as well.
I don't think tarkowski is an improvement on Keane. When you play with a deep defence this type of player can look good. But if you want to play a high line then they can be caught out.

We need another right back, CB(two depending who leaves) DM(or two), a playmaker, a right winger and a striker probably minimum then you may need a few backups depending who is sold.

I wonder if any of the youth can be start to be used Onyango, Dobbin and Warrington? As squad players even. Who knows on Gbamin too.

the fact that he was low cost is actually an argument FOR selling him, not against, given our current situation.
Maybe mate depends on the offer I guess I just think he's a handy player and you would have to replace him anyway. But then again I wouldn't be against selling most at the right price.

I wonder if any of the youth can be start to be used Onyango, Dobbin and Warrington? As squad players even. Who knows on Gbamin too.
Yeah I'm curious how the coaching staff values those players. They seem to have what it takes based on the way they're talked about, but Frank obviously hasn't been in a position to push them on. Hoping they'll be on the bench on Sunday in favor of the players with no future here. Would be fantastic for squad depth if one of two more could step up.

It’s clear we need improvements all over the field, but with our financial position it’s going to be near impossible to do so. So we’re gonna have to be very creative with our business and very patient as a fan base as it’ll likely take a few windows

Status
Not open for further replies.