Match Thread Everton v Crystal Palace - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Crystal Palace

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fan should but Vieirs should as well pal.

It’s poor form taunting like that from a mindless idiot. It’s also poor for a professionssl not to rise above it.

This sort of thing is becoming a regular problem though. Similar issues at playoffs in league two, double issue at forest’ game.
Given a player got assaulted on a pitch two days ago, I think the fan is an example of the problem we have

But let's not let it ruin a wonderful evening

I know it doesn’t matter. But I can’t wrap my head around the ayew tackle, if the ref saw that as a foul it’s a red, like why is it a yellow?? If his reasoning of it being a yellow “he got the ball” then it’s not a foul. Just another tackle with no explanation.

Fan should be prosecuted and given a banning order and then banned for life by the club. It is all his fault.
if he doesn’t break the law by going on the pitch the incident doesn’t happen.

He is not celebrating a win he is taunting and harassing someone at their place of work, using insulting language.
it is no more acceptable tonight then it would be with a doctors receptionist on a Monday morning.

His actions are not the same as those who just ran on to celebrate the win and staying up.

Nice of him to post the video online should make him easier to identify and prosecute.

Fan should be prosecuted and given a banning order and then banned for life by the club. It is all his fault.
if he doesn’t break the law by going on the pitch the incident doesn’t happen.

He is not celebrating a win he is taunting and harassing someone at their place of work, using insulting language.
it is no more acceptable tonight then it would be with a doctors receptionist on a Monday morning.

His actions are not the same as those who just ran on to celebrate the win and staying up.

Nice of him to post the video online should make him easier to identify and prosecute.

Not sure about a ban for life, but I agree wholeheartedly with all you said. Really poor behavior and there should be a punishment!

It's painful that this feels so good.
the irony is crushing. we've let them all know how unhappy we have been with them.
its been a rough year, a rough season, started badly and got worse. we survived by the skin of our teeth.
a lot of these players can play, yet for huge parts of the season havent shownd up.
im relieved weve come good but im angry its come to this.
weve been here before...never again...it shouldnt be this low...were better than this...
conflicted. much like the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.