2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dele was critical to my mind mate when came on he gave us energy, threat, creativity and progression. He brought Richarlison and DCL into the game and there was a buzz amongst them, a different energy, rhythm and tempo. We looked like we had a creative p,Ayer behind the two for the first time in a long time and it drove Palace back, the lads a football player. To many of our creative players are to slow of thought, take to many touches and lack confidence. Dele doesn’t I hope tonight helped him reignite the fire.
Just watched the game on sky. Several times Dele sees a pass that others are too scared to even look for. A real positive for him tonight. Had a really good game.

So much talent that lad, just needs to push himself.

5 at the back, regardless of manager or squad, has never looked good here. Never ever.

It doesn't even help us defensively.
In fairness mate. We tried 5 at the back twice before.

Ronald Koeman played DCL at right wing back

Martinez played Antolin Alcarez.

I put it down to the managers personally and the players we have. If you’re plan is 343/352 then recruit played to suit it.

Unfortunately our recruitment strategy has been throwing darts at s dartboard blindfolded

Just watched the game on sky. Several times Dele sees a pass that others are too scared to even look for. A real positive for him tonight. Had a really good game.

So much talent that lad, just needs to push himself.
I'm not saying Dele is on the level of these players but Zidane and Riquelme often lost possession playing a forward ball BUT it was a ball that rewarded intelligent runs. I think that's what Alex Ferguson meant when he said Zidane improved the team around him. Hopefully Dele can continue to show bravery in that respect.

Oh yes, you read my mind
Screenshot_20220520-012035_Google.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.