Match Thread Everton v Crystal Palace - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Crystal Palace

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

In Frank I believe. Many players have not stepped up on the plate. Iowbi has, Dealli showed it tonight. Pickford as well. So many players we have to get rid off. Gordon is one, not having an end product. Coleman has been a disgrace in the last couple of months. Gomes in at least a Championship player. Mina ane Delph are regularly injured. Keane is at least a squad player. Hopefully Dealli can be our no 10 next seson

Still not sunk in what i've just watched in that 45 minutes.

Ripped in to them at HT for rightfully a shocking performance and didn't in a million years think they had that in them for the 2nd.

Credit where it's due Lampard finally got the middle of the pitch filled with some energy and Alli's calmness on the ball. Really don't want to see us going forward with the 5 at the back, has it's games when we're up against big sides but we need to be on the front foot and competing against mid table and lower.

Unbelievable past 2 hours.

Celebrate what? Being crap all season and not getting relegated by the skin of their teeth!!

Oh I'm overjoyed!! Kopites already laughing at us celebrating this! Embarrassing..
Who gives a toss what they say?! We've all seen how they dessert 'their club' by the thousands when they lose a few games (Hodgson).

Anfield would be a pile of ash if they went through the season we've just had.

Status
Not open for further replies.