Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we win on Thursday are we all going to look back and say well that was an interesting 4 months and stop taking the valium

Interesting wouldn’t be my description. Agonising maybe
its been a very long roller-coaster ride hopefully on Thursday we can get to the end and all just sit back smile and sigh and thank god that its all over please dont drag it out till Sunday my wife wont let me bite her fingernails as mine have all but gone

Some merit in these points for sure.

Feels like our overt and early pushback against the ESL has not been forgotten by some of the stakeholders who stood to gain from that. Our plucky peoples club mantra may have started to grate with some folks in recent years also, particularly given the outrageous largesse we have shown at the same time. We have given our detractors ample sticks to beat us with.
The ESL will be rolled out again this summer with sky and Talksport having rights and it will be all about how wonderful it is

This is true. But if it goes to the final day, I have a horrible feeling. If we go down, we are going down in the most horrible, unimaginable way.

Thursday is the day to do the job. Otherwise, I am going to lie down in a dark room from 4pm - 5.55pm on Sunday and then check my phone....
I'm dreading Sunday if we don't win on Thursday

If we don’t beat Palace and go into Arsenal game needing something, that’s genuinely disgraceful from these players and management team. That would mean that we have needed one win from:

Watford (B Team) away
Brentford home
Palace home

And we haven’t got it. There will be no excuse for us taking this to the last day, no excuse.

yearh i get you like mate i do, but palace have to much in attack for our slow milk float defence

Status
Not open for further replies.