Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some good news I was not aware of since I don't follow the championship. But there's some real spite from Brentford towards Leeds from their years in the championship, and fans want to see Leeds go down. So it doesn't matter what that former Leeds plodding journeyman thinks, they're going for it.

Wow, hindsight WILL be wonderful, nobody knows either way yet, so you look just as much of a tit saying that.
Again., yiu miss the point !
We are not down, people saying we are are basically lying. At this moment in time we are not down, cryarses are saying we are it’s ridiculous.

Again., yiu miss the point !
We are not down, people saying we are are basically lying. At this moment in time we are not down, cryarses are saying we are it’s ridiculous.
People are worried is all, they put a lot of time and money into supporting the club and are concerned as right now with 2 games left we are right in a relegation battle and we have form for capitulating.

Some good news I was not aware of since I don't follow the championship. But there's some real spite from Brentford towards Leeds from their years in the championship, and fans want to see Leeds go down. So it doesn't matter what that former Leeds plodding journeyman thinks, they're going for it.
I don't think Brentford like us very much any more either. So all boils down to who they like least. They might end up baying for a draw.

Well half of our 10 wins this season have come against top six sides. Palace have beating us twice already. Putting 7 passed us. We beat arsenal 2-1 with 10 men. Arsenal are currently bottling top four.

Am I crazy to suggest a result against arsenal is just as likely if not more?

We didn’t have 10 men against Arsenal mert.

I didnt realise we had such good recent results against Arse.

It means nothing, but still.

07 Apr 2019Everton v ArsenalW1-0Premier League
21 Dec 2019Everton v ArsenalD0-0Premier League
23 Feb 2020Arsenal v EvertonL3-2Premier League
19 Dec 2020Everton v ArsenalW2-1Premier League
23 Apr 2021Arsenal v EvertonW0-1Premier League
06 Dec 2021Everton v ArsenalW2-1Premier League
Hopefully their keeper can make an error like the one last season there when we won 1-0 lol, Lewin scored in the 1st few odd mins the last away game there (the 3-2 defeat) before that 1-0, and the year before that missed a sitter in 1st few mins there (a 2-0 defeat)

I don't think Brentford like us very much any more either. So all boils down to who they like least. They might end up baying for a draw.
I'd like to think that the Brentford boss would like to finish with a win as a thank you to their supporters.
Same with Newcastle as a win gives them a top ten finish as I'm sure I heard.

People are worried is all, they put a lot of time and money into supporting the club and are concerned as right now with 2 games left we are right in a relegation battle and we have form for capitulating.
We are all worried mate, but a couple of posters have been saying for weeks we are down it’s pathetic

Status
Not open for further replies.