Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 8.0%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,236 92.0%

• Total voters
He's got to be kacking himself round about now, to be honest, at the thought of the club's valuation probably dropping in half in less than a week's time. I wonder if he actually realises just how many monumental mistakes have been made due to his awful decision making?

He's got to be kacking himself round about now, to be honest, at the thought of the club's valuation probably dropping in half in less than a week's time. I wonder if he actually realises just how many monumental mistakes have been made due to his awful decision making?
He seems to be a pretty oblivious individual and when you're a billionaire I'm sure you're insulated from anyone actually calling you out especially from the likes of board members he appointed

He seems to be a pretty oblivious individual and when you're a billionaire I'm sure you're insulated from anyone actually calling you out especially from the likes of board members he appointed
Which to me seems to show its really Usmanov behind things at the end of the day. Yes its Farhad in name, but given the current status this season you would have thought we would have seen more of him. He has and always will be a bagman for an oligarch end of.

Which to me seems to show its really Usmanov behind things at the end of the day. Yes its Farhad in name, but given the current status this season you would have thought we would have seen more of him. He has and always will be a bagman for an oligarch end of.
It really is Usmanov, the silent owner with a absent owner as frontman, now that his money has dried up the future is very worrying, even if we escape on Sunday all will not be well unless we are sold.
Hopfully one of those Americans who didnt get Chelsea might by us for a challenge

That’s no good either because Usmanov is currently hidden away in Tashkent - doubt if you’ll ever see him leave Uzbekistan again

We're hamstrung because of the way Moshiri has played it, a new owner definitely would help, especially now our current one has no Russian money coming.
we need him to sell
The only issue is even with new owners they're still hindered by the debts of the previous regime. The new consortium at Newcastle will benefit from Ashley's penny pinching and stinginess. They can throw absurd amounts of money because they're financially stable. Whoever took over wouldn't have that luxury. I'd prefer someone more knowledgeable about football matters anyway but it wouldn't resolve our financial restraints unfortunately