Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have to put absolutely everything into Thursday. I feel deflated at the minute and my nerves are gone already, but we can win that game. Everyone needs to believe we can win. What a great opportunity to do it ourselves.
Not being a "I go the game", but that ground today at 1-0, everybody believed, that red card was like a nuclear bomb dropping.

I feel almost as bad as I did after Burnley tonight, very low Timbo.

rather have a stay of execution than a league we won’t ever get out of
So would I. But at 49 years old, mere survival with no real appetite for renewal at the club isn't really cutting it for me anymore. I dearly hope we stay up, but if we don't I will get on with my life next Monday. As desperate as I am to see us survive, there has to be something better than scrabbling around the drop zone in 22/23. And unless there is a real appetite for fundamental change, that is what will happen.

So would I. But at 49 years old, mere survival with no real appetite for renewal at the club isn't really cutting it for me anymore. I dearly hope we stay up, but if we don't I will get on with my life next Monday. As desperate as I am to see us survive, there has to be something better than scrabbling around the drop zone in 22/23. And unless there is a real appetite for fundamental change, that is what will happen.

well that’s you…. i’m sure more then you want us to stay up

Leeds only need to draw

Not if Burnley get two draws.

Leeds will be going into next week with mentality they simply have to win (unless Burnley go 2 down to Newcastle early of course).

That said I think Brentford are playing too well to lose that so early goal for them and Leeds will self destruct leaving gaps at the back. And they're adept to going down to 10 men themselves so Brentford would enjoy that.

I could see Burnley winning one of their last two so finishing 17th would still be massively embarrassing, worst finish since 2004?

Not if Burnley get two draws.

Leeds will be going into next week with mentality they simply have to win (unless Burnley go 2 down to Newcastle early of course).

That said I think Brentford are playing too well to lose that so early goal for them and Leeds will self destruct leaving gaps at the back. And they're adept to going down to 10 men themselves so Brentford would enjoy that.

I could see Burnley winning one of their last two so finishing 17th would still be massively embarrassing, worst finish since 2004?

we have to go into thursday with a mentality we have to

Status
Not open for further replies.