Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the last two matches while lifting weights at the same time the nerves and adrenaline were that high at fever pitch, tell you what its some work out.

Im afraid not to do it tonight now because its worked the last two games. lol

You need to workout every time Everton play if it means we win. We could be Premier League champions next year and you'll be built like Mr. Universe. Win/win.

Anyone else think Burnley are in bigger trouble than Leeds? Most are writing Leeds off already but I think they could raise a few eyebrows with their remaining fixtures.

We absolutely have to win tonight and I swear to God if Chelsea allow themselves to drop points tonight.... :dodgy:
m10.gif

The feelgood factor Frank will have created if we can win tomorrow would be immense. He came to the club unproven. He was appointed on name recognition at worst, and on a hunch at best. However, if he gets the win at Watford, he will have earned credibility that he really did not have when appointed. That makes him more powerful than he was on day one, which is unusual for most managers. He will be beautifully set up going into the summer. Tomorrow is huge. Come out of this ordeal on the right side, and we could be going places...

...that are not the Championship.
Or.........?

If we get a win tonight, I think that Burnley will not take 4 points more than us in their remaining 3 games.

I have been almost convinced, since we played Watford at Goodison, that, this year, we would go down. My feeling now is that if we beat Watford tonight and that is no forgone conclusion, then I will, for the first time since Watford at home, relax and believe that we will be ok.

Anyone else think Burnley are in bigger trouble than Leeds? Most are writing Leeds off already but I think they could raise a few eyebrows with their remaining fixtures.

We absolutely have to win tonight and I swear to God if Chelsea allow themselves to drop points tonight.... :dodgy:
I would not be surprised if Leeds beat Chelsea, but hope for a draw at the very best-You cant tell with Chelsea, while Leeds have a decent chance home to Brighton you would think, That's why i think we have to get that win tonight as we may be in that awkward situation again, i am thinking Burnley should lose their next 2 really but better to win for ourselves obviously than only draw and keep praying on other teams results, as it only takes another surprise result to have people doubting us again

I'm with @matty1878 - I'm amazed that there are actual Evertonian's in this thread who can't see us doing an Everton at this stage. Obviously we're currently in a much better situation than in recent weeks, but I'm not celebrating anything until we're safe.

I'm open to anything in when it comes to Everton but we should not be losing to these, enjoy the build up as if you don't then what's the point of supporting if it brings worry 24/7.

I mean I wouldn't go boasting that we're going to win, but quietly confident and if we balls it up later...well Everton that.

Oh how the turn tables.

Couldn't be the same Watford who were kicking off about us poaching Silva poaching a manager from a team of smaller stature than themselves. Oh dear Oh dear.

Very surprised he took it tbh he just won bk to bk promotions with FGR. Be sacked within a month

Status
Not open for further replies.