Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
If threy lose this they have a realistic chance of only 3 more points.

You don't know, if they lose today that certainly doesn't mean they'll lose the return game as well. If the last few weeks have showed anything it's that Burnley can randomly rock up anywhere and somehow pull out a win.

No team is staying up on less 37 or less though, 38 would be lucky. 39 is likely to be enough.

Not watching it but stats look like burnley are having a go.
Not counting this one yet. I was counting their game at watford as a loss with 10 mins left. You aint getting me again.
They are having a go but in the Burnley way. Crosses crosses and more crosses. Bit nervy but Villa coping and Martinez claiming a good few and wasting plenty of minutes...he is winding the Burnley fans up good style. Best chance Burnley had fell to dwight o'neil and he messed it up. I could see Burnley getting lucky on the crosses but also feel Villa could score more if they wanted to.

You don't know, if they lose today that certainly doesn't mean they'll lose the return game as well. If the last few weeks have showed anything it's that Burnley can randomly rock up anywhere and somehow pull out a win.

No team is staying up on less 37 or less though, 38 would be lucky. 39 is likely to be enough.
They could easily lose all their remaining games, as could Leeds and us. So it’s not out of the question.

Not watching it but stats look like burnley are having a go.
Not counting this one yet. I was counting their game at watford as a loss with 10 mins left. You aint getting me again.
Villa have got to the Bye line a few times, and pulled it back to no one in the box, though that changed when Digne found someone, even if shot took a slight deflection

Status
Not open for further replies.