Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Need to follow it up with a performance vs Leicester. If Arsenal beat Leeds we then have Leicester at the same time as them and then 3 winnable games after to get ahead of them. Leicester again played another weakened side today with the Roma game upcoming. Will be interesting to see who they field against us.

I’ve been saying since day one that we’d beat Chelsea. Everyone and their dog wrote us off but I was the only one who kept the faith and believed in my beloved blues.

Chelsea will be fighting hard in the Leeds fixture too now, it’s not inconceivable they could drop to 5th.

Arsenal play Tottenham which means they’ll collectively drop 3 potential points (or 4 points with a draw) but yes hopefully Chelsea put it real effort vs Leeds

Need to follow it up with a performance vs Leicester. If Arsenal beat Leeds we then have Leicester at the same time as them and then 3 winnable games after to get ahead of them. Leicester again played another weakened side today with the Roma game upcoming. Will be interesting to see who they field against us.
I want extra time and penalties in that game against roma...and ideally a win for them would be the best as they will then have an eye on the final

Status
Not open for further replies.