Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think we'll need 8 points from the last six games, 7 at a push. Currently going at about 0.9ppg, so need to come into some form for the run in.

...this made me cringe
Not an uncommon mistake it seems. I wouldn't have been offended if you'd taken the time to correct the error rather than just trying to belittle me btw. Like this...

"The idea that theirs needs an apostrophe comes out of the fact that on virtually every other word, ‘s indicates possession, so English speakers sometimes think theirs should be spelled their’s. However, this is always incorrect – theirs is the only correct spelling."

We just don't score enough goals to think we can win 3 or 4 games.
That's a minimum 4 goals if we do manage to keep clean sheets another thing we struggle with.
We are in this position for a reason and we are just not good enough.
I desperately hope for a Burnley type upturn in form.
Let's pray the footballing gods are with us.

Nope well yes

Despite a very valiant Everton are unfortunately relegated on the last day of the season after a 0-0 draw where Everton have a 95th minute winner rules out by VAR even though the Everton player is 5 yards onside. Then to compound the misery the RS win all 4.

The movie then fades to black
A few weeks earlier
No one wants part 2? And the ending

Leicester fan here in peace
Just want to say hope you survive this season and send that horrible club Leeds utd down
I've got massive respect for your fans
Remembering the first season we came up we played you first game of the season ,fantastic fans great banter I met in the pub
We had the 'great escape' that season
Has we us foxes fans said that season
Keep the faith
Good luck...

win today puts us back in it with leeds only 2 ahead...can be done
This!

We are in trouble, we are shockingly bad. So are Leeds. Our hope is we can win some games as I can see Leeds losing all their remaining four. It won't be easy, we may not do it. We are in deep poo poo. But make the noise today and scare the crap out of the Chelsea players.

We have to cling to the hope until it is gone

COYB

Status
Not open for further replies.