Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only it was that easy when its Everton concerned, people are now saying stuff like its a given that it will happen because we are in an even worst place

If we're going to stay up then it has to happen

Burnley went on a run so anything is possible

Tomorrow Goodison needs to be a bear pit and the lads have got to show up and play for their lives

If they do then there's a chance, a slim one, but a chance

Until we're officially dead we're still alive

If we're going to stay up then it has to happen

Burnley went on a run so anything is possible

Tomorrow Goodison needs to be a bear pit and the lads have got to show up and play for their lives

If they do then there's a chance, a slim one, but a chance

Until we're officially dead we're still alive
Off course it has to happen, but i fear this lot dont have it in them, look at the foxes game a few weeks ago, that would have put us 6 points ahead at that point yet Leicester could have been more than the 1up at that time

No one wanted him. Many of us wanted him backed when he was appointed.

The opposition and general ill-feeling around the club caused by that opposition has cost us our PL status.

That's the truth of the matter.
He was a busted flush, we got told by those with a 442 subscription what a good tactician he is. The cardinals were warned, and they failed the club

Leeds have a harder run in than us, and we still have that game in hand, but our lads really do need to start earning their wage honestly.
It has to start tomorrow.

The only glimmer of hope for me mate is Leeds' next 3 game, we get beat tomorrow we have to then beat Leicester and Watford, we do that and Leeds lose those 3 games we go above them by a point.

No one wanted him. Many of us wanted him backed when he was appointed.

The opposition and general ill-feeling around the club caused by that opposition has cost us our PL status.

That's the truth of the matter.

I have previously posted that I was aghast when his name was even touted. Once appointed my main concern was that EFC did its best. Initially we performed well, but clearly later there was something rotten going on. That is no excuse for the abject performances of these millionaires in the RBJ - Ove 70 years of history going down the toilet

Leeds next 3 .... City / Arsenal / Chelsea
Us .... Chelsea / Leicster / Watford

IF we get 3 more points than them in these 3 ...we are 2 points back / with a game in hand and a massively superior GD.
It's not great .... but its far from done.

If we go down ...lots of time for blame / crying etc .... but till then .... COYB !

How the absolute F do Bunrley win 4 matches all season then go on a crazy run? Just disgusted with this team. We should never be anywhere near this position these days and, yet, here we are.
We are here because the squad isn’t good enough.

I note Ancelotti has just become thd first manager to win the league in five different countries. Well with our squad he managed twelfth.

Literally everyone else was going to do worse. Add in a negative net spend and an insane injury list there you have it. More if less inevitable I think.

Hope you're right mate because I think it's going to take 4 wins honestly

People saying 3 wins like it's nothing clearly aren't taking into account how poor we've been. We look incapable of picking up points on the road and consequently we're left needing to win a very difficult game tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.