Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its been simple for a while. We only get out of this ourselves. No one is doing us any favours. And we arent good enough.

The Dyche chat was just the usual nonsense from a clueless and biased media.
We lived. Charmed life for so long with other results, but never picked up points ourselves. We might have 2 games in hand I see us getting one point at best from the next 2, I jus5 hope we come back up better quickly.

It’s in our hands, win we stay up, lose we go down. It’s not likely but at least our useless bunch have it clearly laid out before them.

I have said relegation will destroy the club, I don’t think it will, I mean a look at Leeds, Aston Villa, & Newcastle shows it won’t.

It’s just not our season is it. Literally everything that can go wrong has
No it's not things that did, is and will go wrong. Teams want to stay up more than us. It's a simple as that. We are sleepwalking to the championship. Others realised and woke up at the right time. We should have woken up months ago with our hard end of season fixture list

The historic math tells you that to avoid relegation you will need to get pretty close to 40 points. If Everton wins 3 of 6 and add a tie they will likely survive. Burnley finally started winning and has earned their chance at staying up.

Status
Not open for further replies.