Match Thread Liverpool v Everton : Sunday 24th April 2022 : Kick Off 4.30pm

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My one sensible kopite mate has told me today that "It wasn't a pen. Mane did no wrong, it was just handbags. Gordon is a bad diver and he'd be annoyed if LFC players did that and the media are all against LFC, they're hated"

What world do they actually live in??? I burst out laughing when he said they're hated by everyone. I asked who? He responded with "The media, sky, Carragher, refs, all of it"

I've realised, there's just no point talking to them. They're a cult and so far gone.

456488.jpg

Burnley beat Watford on Saturday we are five points behind going into Chelsea, how come our games have been scheduled behind theirs every time? Also we have always been behind in games played the other week we had a free weekend that could have been filled with a game. It makes it a mountain to climb we may be left hoping Leeds plummets and hoping we win the three games at the end of the season, its looking a tough ask.

Burnley beat Watford on Saturday we are five points behind going into Chelsea, how come our games have been scheduled behind theirs every time? Also we have always been behind in games played the other week we had a free weekend that could have been filled with a game. It makes it a mountain to climb we may be left hoping Leeds plummets and hoping we win the three games at the end of the season, its looking a tough ask.
its a fair point in all honesty.

defo seems like an agenda.

*takes tin foil hat off but it is very questionable.

Another exercise in futility, wasting our time. Are any of these useless officials going to be sacked or suspended? No, so it’s pointless.

It’s obviously bent - clear as day, but they can’t come out and say that can they.

So much for var supposedly clearing up the mess/corruption of officiating - the tool is there to fix everything, but it’s already been bent and abused so that nothing changes.

Another exercise in futility, wasting our time. Are any of these useless officials going to be sacked or suspended? No, so it’s pointless.

It’s obviously bent - clear as day, but they can’t come out and say that can they.

So much for var supposedly clearing up the mess/corruption of officiating - the tool is there to fix everything, but it’s already been bent and abused so that nothing changes.
Gordon dived, first half. No card? Ritchie try to break Henderson's leg? Only yellow?

Don't think we can completely blame the refs for our predicament we've been a shambles all season. Doesn't help but he could easily have red carded Richy there and we would be in even worse trouble. But the big clubs have always had all the decisions in their favour.

Gordon dived, first half. No card? Ritchie try to break Henderson's leg? Only yellow?
Go back to rawk you murdering gobshite.

Gordon got booked first half when feeling contact from keita - exactly what mane,Salah and carry have done for years.

Richy didn’t try to break captain of captains leg, it was a bad tackle but not a red card.

Any more wharraboutery - mane gouging eyes and pushing players in the face with raised hands - soft yellow/no var review.

TAA kicking lumps out of Gordon - nothing done.

Bore off you rs wum.

Don't think we can completely blame the refs for our predicament we've been a shambles all season. Doesn't help but he could easily have red carded Richy there and we would be in even worse trouble. But the big clubs have always had all the decisions in their favour.
what richarlison did is no worse than a shove to the chest imo

his leg was already on henderson's leg and he pushes it off him with his boots

he didn't whack him

henderson rolling around like rivaldo against turkey at the 2002 world cup was just hillarious

Status
Not open for further replies.