• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Newcastle H
City H
Leicester H
Today

At least four times this year alone we've played with 10/11 men against 12.

Even the likes of Real Madrid would struggle for a run. As long as we're not bust and/or fighting a -12 point deduction, I'm game for a season in the Champ. Anything away from this bloody circle jerk, I can't stand another second of this crap - let alone 7 games.

We'll be relevant again too, being the big name down there, and every other Monday or Friday Champ slot on RedskyTV will be Goodison under the lights. Don't think Carra or any of The Brood do Champ games anyway

Last edited:
Can hardly speak English oirigi. Been in the country the last 15 years scoring against us.

I know they did as best as they could today - but I struggle to give them any credit for a heroic 2v0 defeat after the amount of spineless performances they have put it (even the first half v Leicester)

They deserve no praise for me unless they survive.

I’m absolutely fuming here. So bored of talking about referees, but we’ve been absolutely shafted by Atwell here. Pretty sure he was crowd surfing in the Kop after they scored

Mane should have had two reds inside 20 seconds. Stonewall Gordon penalty not given

TAA should have had at least 3, maybe 4 yellows

Then you’ve got to listen to Jamie “I don’t want Everton to go down” Carragher spaffing himself over everything Liverpool do, and calling Richarlison a disgrace for nearly breaking his leg
Let's see what the MotD2 pundits make of the referee's performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.