Match Thread Liverpool v Everton : Sunday 24th April 2022 : Kick Off 4.30pm

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen most of us were expecting us to get beat today but if we can bottle a bit of the spirit shown today we'll put ourselves in good stead. I'm disappointed but proud of the boys today. Ref was an absolute joke. Just gotta keep moving. Chelsea next

Had a right go there. A nap we that wouldn’t get that pen looked at by VAR.

Let’s hope they play with that commitment in the rest of the games.

These refs are clearly on orders now not to give anything against Liverpool or City that could affect the title race.

We had our chances against the second best team in the league and could have had a pen, as if.
We had no shots on target.

We defended well and if we had done this away from home a lot more we would be sat In midtable planning holidays.

Let's not re write the game though. We struggle to score against most teams

I have no issue appreciating the effort the team have put in but it means nothing when you're not getting any points from it, players having the mentality of only needing to put in some effort once in a while is why they've accepted mediocrity over the years and why we're now in this position - the whole system needs to be started from the ground up again but unfortunately that takes years of good planning, something this club don't seem capable of doing.

I didn't expect anything out of this game but they're staring at the now very likely reality of relegation, there's no longer the excuse of at least having some games to spare, they're running out of games and need to start winning now.

Disgraceful commentary from the pair of them! Took Tyler 2 minutes to mention Pickford “fouling” VD! Carragher is just an obnoxious individual who should not still be working for Sky, and should absolutely be nowhere near derby games!
True,who else could get away with spitting in the face of another person and get employed by a flagship media outlet?

I’m absolutely fuming here. So bored of talking about referees, but we’ve been absolutely shafted by Atwell here. Pretty sure he was crowd surfing in the Kop after they scored

Mane should have had two reds inside 20 seconds. Stonewall Gordon penalty not given

TAA should have had at least 3, maybe 4 yellows

Then you’ve got to listen to Jamie “I don’t want Everton to go down” Carragher spaffing himself over everything Liverpool do, and calling Richarlison a disgrace for nearly breaking his leg

Status
Not open for further replies.