Match Thread Liverpool v Everton : Sunday 24th April 2022 : Kick Off 4.30pm

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought we were brilliant, but that doesnt get us any points so no excuse not to have the same attitude for the rest of the season.
Gordon made Arnold look a fool.

I thought we put a good shift in today and deserved at least a draw. The ref robbed us some of our chances, it is upsetting that happens over and over for us. None us expected to win this match, but our lads worked hard today and with better refereeing we still have a chance to win the next few matches. So while is is concerning where we find ourselves at the moment, I still have hope that we are going to be able to stay up.

Well we had a few sights of goal when the score was at 0-0. When your backs are against the wall like that you simply have to seize your chances. Maybe Rondon should have been on from the start ?

Excellent fight but where the hell has that level of commitment been all season?!

Absolutely pathetic that the players only decide to show up for these games.

With the exception of Gordon, I’m not having the I’m proud of the players nonsense. We lost and are now in the bottom 3! Just ridiculous

Pl

Players aren’t good enough and can’t hit the target. Not sure how we score tbh
kicking it in the general direction of the opposition goal would be a start

but i agree with you. we're rubbish. handful of games left. love to know what Franks reason for not using Rondon more is, or why Tosun is overlooked, or why Dele is a end-of-game sub. we need goals. they're not great, but we have to go for it.

the writing is on the wall, and everyone at the club seems to have their head in the sand. today needs to be a wake up call to the manager and players we're right in the sh!t.

Status
Not open for further replies.