Match Thread Everton v Leicester City - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Leicester

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What? You don’t think players should put in the required effort to get a place in the team? Look at Gordon, knuckled down, improved, now a regular starter. Iwobi, played crap in matches for years but kept fighting for his place in training and is finally starting to look decent. DCL, crap for years, even played at wing back for some bizarre reason, kept working hard, got in the team.
Lookman decided to leave instead, maybe it’ll work out long term, maybe it won’t.
I think players should leave when they feel like it and stay when they feel like it

Going to need at least two goals to win this as can't see the defence keeping Leicester out if they start all their major attackers. Also got Lookman in the mix who obviously felt he should've got more of a chance here and played well for Fulham last year.

They won't just sit back so they'll be space here for Gordon and Richi so fancy of them to pop up with a goal unless DCL wakes up and realizes there's a premier league survival bid in operation.

1-1 still feels about right to me, Leicester should've really got that at Newcastle and I'd expect them to start a much stronger 11 tomorrow. Win would be monumental.

Leicester do worry me. They were much better than Newcastle and I remember them mostly dominating us in that 1v1 at home last year. Hopefully we start fast, are aggressive and get our noses in front.

Yeah wouldn't fancy playing them if they go 1 up after 20 minutes.

That's the one unknown under Lampard so far....trying to get something at home falling behind. Man. City wasn't a game to judge and in any case disgraceful VAR reffing stopped there being a penalty straight after the goal. Wolves wasn't great but they're a tough team to beat when ahead. Think all the other home games scored the first.

Enough said about aways, has to change for Watford.

Do you see Daka as Vardy's eventual successor or do you think Leciester will look for another striker in the summer?
I like Daka but they're awfully big boots to fill. He's gotta try and replace our best ever player! Neither Daka or Iheanacho seem capable of playing the lone striker role so it'll be interesting to see what direction we go in

Going to need at least two goals to win this as can't see the defence keeping Leicester out if they start all their major attackers. Also got Lookman in the mix who obviously felt he should've got more of a chance here and played well for Fulham last year.

They won't just sit back so they'll be space here for Gordon and Richi so fancy of them to pop up with a goal unless DCL wakes up and realizes there's a premier league survival bid in operation.

1-1 still feels about right to me, Leicester should've really got that at Newcastle and I'd expect them to start a much stronger 11 tomorrow. Win would be monumental.

I am not sure Lookman is bothered much about not being a chance here.

By all accounts he couldn’t settle oop north and jumped at the chance to go to Leipzeig.

Status
Not open for further replies.