Match Thread Burnley v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pickford: panics whenever the ball is played back to him, just smashes it as hard as he can, instils no confidence in his defence from corners. Despite being a better shot stopper, I’d play Begovic: calmer head.

Kenny: not a Premier League footballer.

Mykolenko: a bang average acquisition.

Godfrey: has looked abysmal this season, error strewn and lacking in concentration.

Branthwaite: bang average centre back.

Holgate: not a midfielder.

Iwobi: a bang average attacking midfielder on a good day; one of the worst to ever pull on the shirt when he’s having an off day.

Gordon: good prospect.

Richarlison: hate the way he sulks around the place, throwing himself to the floor.

Calvert-Lewin: has looked atrocious since his injury.

This club has been letting it's fan base down for years. We need to be relegated in order to start again. Everything about the management from the Owner, Chairman, Board, players is 2nd class and not worthy of being in the top division. What we have here cannot be fixed, it needs a complete clear out and rebuild, unfortunately I think Bill and his cronies will continue to cling to power within the club and continue to rule over our demise.

This has gotten so bad, if we make it to next season still in the Premier League, any threads or posts talking about being ‘bedwetters’ will be laughed upon by the great republic of Walton.

They are arse clowns, haven’t got a clue or haven’t got the decency to be honest about the club they support.

This has been coming for years , I’d argue pre Moshiri too.

I think more than anything I'd like to never have to watch Doucoure again. He's an appalling player.
Give it a rest mate. He's not even the worst midfielder we have.

You've hated Doucoure from the moment he arrived and completely ignored the small issue of him being one of the three or four best players in the squad last season. Yes he's having a poor run at the moment, but your complete lack of perspective is transparent.

This has gotten so bad, if we make it to next season still in the Premier League, any threads or posts talking about being ‘bedwetters’ will be laughed upon by the great republic of Walton.
we not gona be in the premier league next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.