Match Thread Burnley v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a hard spin to be positive about that mate
Oh no not being positive about it, more realistic - they've all been mostly crap, but at least Richarlison tried haha

Sadly also realistic that "having 2 shots vaguely on target" is more than we did several times out in the last few games. :(

….as soon as Kenny took that shot on at the edge of the box I feared. Mistakes after that but it was key. No powers of recovery, he’s out of the game for that goal and the 2nd. We have @davek telling us all, ‘it’s ok Patterson can’t defend’. I have no doubt he’s a far better defender than Kenny.

i said before the match, the defensive unit is an issue, Lampard picks players that aren’t good enough. i know he’s injured, but imagine the quality of Patterson in that situation.

if we see either Kenny and Holgate on the team sheet, it’s disaster, if we see them both it’s get on the rum. I was on the rum.

Last edited:

Myko was alright.
Gordon was alright.
Richarlison was great.

We won't have 1 or 2 of them next year in the championship.

The rest are mostly crap.
in no way shape or form has Myko been alright tonight, or for any of his other performances for us

in fact, when we get relegated, he will have played an extremely large part in it.

6822C26A-24E5-4A49-A4D5-28265AA039E0.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.