Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m talking rubbish when your wanting someone with 5 games and zero other coaching experience to manage a squad of cowards? Give over, what, other than him being a former player and loving the club, gives you the impression that he would do anything better with them?
Yes because it would be different all managers have failed her quite quickly since moyes and it’s getting worse , Ancelotti results were massively going down hill at the end, you don’t get much more experienced than him and he knew when to get out. I want us to try something different, I think we need to try something different , we have become the hardest team to manage in the world, Moyes would understand but beyond him there is now one else and he wouldn’t come back. So at least Dunc understands Everton it would be more than a job I think we need that right now.

That’s what annoys me, the Iranian dolt ignored all pleas from the board to fire him after that hiding when it could have been done, get the Christmas games out of the way and had a new man in place for the January window
Instead he handed him more power which resulted in us selling digne and buying 2 fullbacks and a winger who have barely started for us.

It’s mind boggling

Yes because it would be different all managers have failed her quite quickly since moyes and it’s getting worse , Ancelotti results were massively going down hill at the end, you don’t get much more experienced than him and he knew when to get out. I want us to try something different, I think we need to try something different , we have become the hardest team to manage in the world, Moyes would understand but beyond him there is now one else and he wouldn’t come back. So at least Dunc understands Everton it would be more than a job I think we need that right now.
You can’t manage a team just by understanding a club, you need much much more than that

I know was the humiliation of the spurs game( where to be honest if they went for it properly would have been 7 or 8) not enough for them all to come out angry and prove a point today!!!! They’ve really got on my tits today with that performance
To be honest I wasn’t surprised there was no reaction today, they don’t care. It’s that simple. We got wellied 5-2 at home to Watford then next game was wolves funnily enough and gave one of our many awful cowardly performances. That performance opened my eyes to these players. They’ve got no pride and no heart.

Worst decision in our history. Well second. Worst was appointing him in the first place.
The man who took us down will be even more a kopite hero. His stock will shoot up as one of the greatest RS managers for the rest of our living life if we go down. The man who returned Europe to them also relegated Everton.

It’s sickening that fans goaded Evertonians when had us hurtling towards a relegation fight, absolutely sickening behaviour.

I’m resigned to relegation now. It’s a bit like being in a rubber dinghy in the middle of the Atlantic with a slow puncture. You know your stuffed, it is just a matter of time. I would be amazed if this team won another game this season. Been watching Everton since the 70’s and this is certainly the worst ‘team’ I have witnessed. Truly shocking

The only positive is that we get rid of most of the squad in the summer. I don't like even some of our so-called better players (we know who they are) and I can't wait until they leave goodison for the last time. As someone said before, this club needs a massive reset, both on and off the pitch.

Farewell to you useless, brain dead, sloth-like myths. You only have 12 games left to dishonour the royal blue shirt. Good riddance to the lot of you.
Who's buying them? The only players other teams will want are the ones you don't want to lose.

A thing that worried me yesterday was when Dyche was interviewed post match after their loss.

Cool as a proverbial cucumber, praised his lads for the good game they played (which they did to be fair) and just came across as though he knows he'll pull the annual escape act off once again. I can't see our little loves living with them in a 6 pointer I'm now very sad to say.

The man who took us down will be even more a kopite hero. His stock will shoot up as one of the greatest RS managers for the rest of our living life if we go down. The man who returned Europe to them also relegated Everton.

It’s sickening that fans goaded Evertonians when had us hurtling towards a relegation fight, absolutely sickening behaviour.
The humiliation is off the scale!! His fat face will be paraded for decades on flags at our games with them

It’s happening because I honestly don’t see where points are coming from. We have games in hand but they’re gonna be crammed in and this squad isn’t good enough to rotate. The oversized lady has sung and turned off the lights in the opera house.

Status
Not open for further replies.