Match Thread Everton vs Wolves - Preview, Report and MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
One more thing before I hit the floor, start Alli ahead of DVB on Thursday. Saw he at least was willing to play the ball forward

I think that is it, we will be relegated. These players are not capable of fighting their way out of trouble, they don't have the skill or the inclination. I can't see us getting anything against Newcastle, they seem to have found a new lease of life and are trying for the manager, our lot have not tried an ounce for a selection of managers. If I was Frank Lampard I would be suing the club for breach of contract, he was led to believe he was employed to manage a football team and it turns out he is managing a rest home for the lame, the sick and the lazy.

I get moaning when your in the position you are makes me look a bit of a **** but nah I'm not. Neves is great but funnily enough we always think we need a Doucoure type in our midfield (always plays well against us). Bit of power and ability to travel with the ball.

Hwang isn't up to much, would take all your front three over him.

The issue today is mainly with the intent. He's picked a side that has virtually no pace and hardly anyone can beat a player. We wanted to attack you considering how you've been defending but looks as though it's a sit deep, contain type selection.

I fear that will allow you to really get the crowd going and despite your position you seem good at Goodison.

I hate to be right on this but you DO NOT need a Doucoure, and would you still take our front three? I wager not.

Only Nowrich with worse form than us.... Only going one way.

Why 2 man CM? Why 5 at the back? Why not go the same as City? I cant be confident we are staying up, we wont get many more points and our run in is horrendous...

View attachment 159043
He seems to refuse the obvious- absolutely no link up from midfield to forwards and our full backs are so bad they can’t act like wing backs with 5 at the back

Holgate " I thought we showed spirit and fight but ultimately when you are down there you have to pick up points" lol

shows how they dont have a clue, we showed nothing in reality

Everton is like dating a beautiful girl for 25 years and not being able to get it up. Always down. down down down.

Or living next to the rich kid next door who drives to uni in his ferrari, while you have to walk 10 miles to clean the dunnies that don't flush for a few cents an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.