Match Thread Everton vs Wolves - Preview, Report and MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pickford Kenny myko holgate Godfrey gray Gordon Allan douks vdb Richy, if gray and Godfrey ain't fit than branthwaite and el ghazi for me

Nothing but a win is acceptable here. They're not all that. Jimenez recently dropped due to poor form. Neto back from about a year out so not fully up to speed yet. No Traore to mince past the whole team before spooning it out for a throw. Play the same team, tactics and formation as we did against City. Rich up front. I wouldn't start DCL again this season he's looked that far off it, absolute passenger. Bring him off the bench with 20 to play if we're struggling. Nervy 2-1 to Everton, we rarely do comfortable.

I'd start DCL in the next expected loss, but he could be brought on in matches we're winning easily (if any), or behind late in a game.

Not too late, mind you.

I'd start DCL in the next expected loss, but he could be brought on in matches we're winning easily (if any), or behind late in a game.

Not too late, mind you.
The next expected loss is every game for the rest of the season. You're in fantasy land if you think we're going to have any matches we'll be winning easily.
This is Everton, nothing comes easy.

The next expected loss is every game for the rest of the season. You're in fantasy land if you think we're going to have any matches we'll be winning easily.
This is Everton, nothing comes easy.
We might lose against all the teams around us and all of our home games but I don't expect us to.

We could get a few against Watford and Brentford if they're having a bad day.

Status
Not open for further replies.