Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand, and I've been there.

I was there when Villa went down with one of the most horrific PL seasons imaginable with no discernable talent in the team and a toxic atmosphere.

I was also there when we stayed up against the odds after being 1/33 to go down with five games to go, in a much worse position than Everton are. A win makes ALL the difference when you are fighting against a bunch of other teams, and you aren't far away judging by the City game. Remember that it's basically now 1 from Burnley, you, Leeds and Brentford, and I'd have your squad over all of theirs. You also have the games in hand.
Thanks for your positivity mate.

I think the downside of this weekend is come Sat night we will be in the relegation zone as that result last night will give teams like Burnley a lift and they will beat Brentford on sat, putting us on the bottom 3.

It's imperative that Frank gets his tactics spot on on Sunday

I honestly think we go down. I've had a day to fully reflect and I just cannot see us getting the points we need.

If we've got a chance, we've got to win the next two games. And I don't think we'll win either.
Yeah, Im not sure anymore, we struggle in so many areas of the pitch and really do need a FULL clear out and a clean slate and start building a team/squad from scratch. Like you i just don't see where we are going to pick up enough points, even if we score some goals at home we are so poor at the back we will always give the other team a chance to equalise/win. It's truly dire at the moment and thats without even mentioning the off field stuff.

I honestly think we go down. I've had a day to fully reflect and I just cannot see us getting the points we need.

If we've got a chance, we've got to win the next two games. And I don't think we'll win either.
I honestly think we may win 1 or even both - (May be blind faith i dont know), but if we did win both it does not mean we are safe the way some seem to be acting like

Yeah, Im not sure anymore, we struggle in so many areas of the pitch and really do need a FULL clear out and a clean slate and start building a team/squad from scratch. Like you i just don't see where we are going to pick up enough points, even if we score some goals at home we are so poor at the back we will always give the other team a chance to equalise/win. It's truly dire at the moment and thats without even mentioning the off field stuff.
We don't create good chances. We are a truly awful team stripped of any creative talent by our previous manager who was backed to the hilt.

Gordon has no end product. Townsend is our most 'creative' player out of sheer quantity, not quality. Gray is not creative either.

I honestly think we may win 1 or even both - (May be blind faith i dont know), but if we did win both it does not mean we are safe the way some seem to be acting like
It doesn't no but it'd be a huge boost.

Fact remains that by the time we kick-off on Sunday, Watford could easily be within a point of us, we could be 9 points behind Newcastle and Leeds could be 4 clear of us.

I think the downside of this weekend is come Sat night we will be in the relegation zone as that result last night will give teams like Burnley a lift and they will beat Brentford on sat, putting us on the bottom 3.

It's imperative that Frank gets his tactics spot on on Sunday

What tactics do you employ when the players won't put in the effort to play?

I’m
We don't create good chances. We are a truly awful team stripped of any creative talent by our previous manager who was backed to the hilt.

Gordon has no end product. Townsend is our most 'creative' player out of sheer quantity, not quality. Gray is not creative either.
Townsend lol. He’s woeful and been shocking for ages. All he does is come back onto his left foot and over hit most his crosses

I’m

Townsend lol. He’s woeful and been shocking for ages. All he does is come back onto his left foot and over hit most his crosses
Exactly, and he's still created more chances than any player in our squad mate

In fact this is how bad it is.

He's created 38 chances in total across all comps, but only 3 of those have been 'big chances' and he's outperforming his expected assists too.

Status
Not open for further replies.