2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there is a way to get the best out of him and for him to be really good in that setup. I just have no idea what the set up actually is and if we can really be the team that finds it. The path is definitely narrow. He's got a weird set of strengths and weaknesses.

Stick him up top. Main man.
He's like Luis Suarez.
I don't think it can be that simple though. He doesn't usually win the battle with a center back. He's not a consistent enough dribbler that he can torture them by pulling a bit wide either. I have for a long time leaned toward him needing to play through the middle but just tossing him up top in a 4-3-3 in this league I don't think will work.

I dont see any chemistry with him and Calvert Lewin. I sense it last season. It sounds crazy but if we start with them two we are going down. Its one or the other but I think Richarlison is more up for the Fight than DCL.

I dont see any chemistry with him and Calvert Lewin. I sense it last season. It sounds crazy but if we start with them two we are going down. Its one or the other but I think Richarlison is more up for the Fight than DCL.
It is hard for two guys who can't pass to a teammate's feet to have chemistry with each other

Status
Not open for further replies.